[gmx-users] spatial distribution function (SDF)

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Fri Dec 4 01:11:35 CET 2009

First three groups are the reference group, from which the SDF is generated, it sets the coordinate system.  That means you need to have at least three "atoms" in the "molecule" you are generating the SDF from.

Catch ya,

Dr Dallas Warren
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Monash University

A polar bear is a Cartesian bear that has undergone a polar transformation