[gmx-users] amber ports folder in GROMACS

Andrew Voronkov drugdesign at yandex.ru
Wed Dec 9 18:22:11 CET 2009

Dear GROMACS users,
I m trying to port amber force fields to my GROMACS in my local folder on cluster.
as is written here http://chemistry.csulb.edu/ffamber/
"(5)  	Files for each force field are located in a seperate subdirectory, such as ffamber94/ for the Cornell potential. Copy the desired ffamber* files to the top directory in your gromacs distribution."
but does that relates only to amber force field as far is in my top directory there are no subdirectories for GROMOS etc force fields?

Sincerely yours,
Andrey