[gmx-users] Reproducing Chain Tilt on DPPC gel phase with Martini FF

César Ávila clavila at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:08:05 CET 2009

Dear Xavier,
thanks for your response. Yes, indeed I have tried to contact the authors,
but perhaps they can't receive my mails. I have tried scaling sigma alone to
0.9 or 0.965 (which would correspond to a 10% reduction of radius or volume
respectively). Since some special particles scale epsilon along with sigma,
I also tried this, but with no success.
Cheers,
Cesar