[gmx-users] mpispawn.c:303 Unexpected exit status

shivkumar bale kumarbale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 00:59:11 CET 2009

Hi Justin,

Sorry about the email. I just made a mistake while posting.

First of all, Thanks for replying.

I tried the suggestions you gave like I changed the pbc from full to xyz,
removed -Dflex term and also changed the fourier grid spacing but still I am
getting the same error. I am attaching the error message with this email.
Have a look at it. If you need any more information let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Shivkumar