[gmx-users] plot of mutual orienatation

Nilesh Dhumal ndhumal at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 11 19:59:31 CET 2009

Hey All,
I am trying to analyze the results of my simulation. I have used the ionic
liquid as a solvent which have five member ring. I have a glucose molecule
surrounded by ionic liquids. I want to see to plot a angle between the
center of mass of glucose and center of five member ring.  How can I plot
the angle between the center of mass of five member sing sothat I   can
study of orientation of ionic liquids in presence and absence of glucose.
I have run the simulation only of ionic liquids. I tried with g_angle.

Nilesh