[gmx-users] where is the gromacs 4.0.6/7 revision list?

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 13 02:02:48 CET 2009

chris.neale at utoronto.ca wrote:
> Thanks for taking the time Mark, this is quite useful. Especially "Bug
> 354: switching from Berendsen to V-rescale doesn't work if -nosum is
> used" for those of us who don't follow the list every day.

Yes, I thought that bug might be of more than minor interest to some people.

I've done an extensive update to the 4.0.7 revision list here
http://www.gromacs.org/About_Gromacs/Release_Notes/Revisions_in_4.0
based on the git commit comments. Git made life really easy to get a
list of the relevant commits with a diff nearby, so where the comment
was cryptic and I either knew about the issue or could infer from the
code changes, I clarified and expanded.

People who've committed to release-4-0-patches this year should
definitely cast their eye over the list to check my work.

Justin, I wasn't sure to which commit your previous "constraints =
h-angles" referred, so I left it at the bottom of the list. Please edit
accordingly.

Mark