[gmx-users] where is the gromacs 4.0.6/7 revision list?

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat Dec 12 14:56:11 CET 2009

Thanks for taking the time Mark, this is quite useful. Especially "Bug
354: switching from Berendsen to V-rescale doesn't work if -nosum is
used" for those of us who don't follow the list every day.

-- original messagwe --

I started a 4.0.7 revisions list there and noted the issues that came to
mind. The canonical source for such a list should be the git commits
here
http://repo.or.cz/w/gromacs.git/shortlog/refs/heads/release-4-0-patches,
but these are often cryptic and need re-writing for a revisions list
useful to non-developers. When I have some more time I'll put more
revisions up, but others should make an effort for things they've fixed...