[gmx-users] where is the gromacs 4.0.6/7 revision list?

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 13 02:20:00 CET 2009

Thanks again Mark,

are you able to provide a bug number for "Fixed bug with pull groups
using weights in parallel" so that I can figure out exactly what the
problem was?

Separately, it seems like a decent idea to automate the production of
this list and its update on the website whenever a new version is
released... if that's even possible. I know that the tools section of
the gromacs manual is autogenerated from the tool -h output, so that
might be one route to make this happen.

Thank you,
Chris.