[gmx-users] DPPC to CG DPPC

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:02:19 CET 2009

Thanks for the reply. I have another quick question that If I have to do the
Position Restrained EM Simulation of CG DPPC lipid then is it done the same
way we do for atomistic structure of proteins like by defining the LIPPOSRES
in the lipid.mdp file or while using MARTINI forcefield is there any other
way of doing the Position Restrained EM simulation of CG DPPC lipids?