[gmx-users] g_sdf and visualizing using gOpenMol

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Tue Dec 15 22:25:11 CET 2009

Rename it to .plt might be a good start, since that is the file extension it is meant to have (as noted in the help information for g_sdf).

Also, there is an issue with the reference structure built was the script, it is not correct.  Has been noted by a couple of people.  Been meaning to check if there is a bug submitted for it.

Catch ya,

Dr Dallas Warren
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Monash University

A polar bear is a Cartesian bear that has undergone a polar transformation