[gmx-users] g_sdf and visualizing using gOpenMol

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Tue Dec 15 22:32:18 CET 2009

Also, forgot to mention, if you use VMD, it will load it as well.  With VMD you don't need any structure file to load the .plt file, just load it as a new molecule.

Catch ya,

Dr Dallas Warren
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Monash University

A polar bear is a Cartesian bear that has undergone a polar transformation