[gmx-users] Rtp for polymer.

varsha gautham varsha.gautham88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:32:30 CET 2009

Hello  justin,

Am sorry to say that its not useful.But what i mean is that the rtp
constructed manually is building up the polymer and generating topology
files and gro files.
But when i look into the gro file with vmd the connectivity between each of
the monomer is not built.That is my polymer consists of 10 monomer units
with ben and primary amine unit as a block polymer.

How can i include the connectivity information between these two in a rtp
file?I can include that in session called bonds. But how to do that??And i
want some help
regarding the workflow that is how gromacs interpreting each of the rtp, atp
,ffnb.itp,ffbon.itp??I want to know that in a sequential order.are there any
materials available other than manual..If so please let me know

Thanks in advance.

-krithika