[gmx-users] 4.0.3 goes off into la la land .... infinite loop

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Wed Feb 11 00:57:24 CET 2009

Mark,

Yes, it is on ac.apac.edu.au  They have also said that 4.0.2 works fine on xe.apac.edu.au (no idea what compiling settings were used, but can find out if of interest), but I have not tried it out yet.

Same subroutine involved, so same issue?  No idea, this sort of stuff is way over my head ... over to those that know much more :-)

Catch ya,

Dr Dallas Warren
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Monash University

A polar bear is a Cartesian bear that has undergone a polar transformation