[gmx-users] problem in gromacs installation

nitu sharma sharmanitu35 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 07:31:04 CET 2009

Hi All ,

          I have installed  gromacs 4.0.3  successfully but again when I put
the command  "make tests" it gives output like this  ,

"(if test -d "gmxtest"; then cd "gmxtest"; ./gmxtest.pl all; cd ..; \
        else echo "No gmxtest directory found. Please download and unpack it
here.";\
        fi)
No gmxtest directory found. Please download and unpack it here."

This is my second installation why this problem again and again comes .

Thank you very much in advance.

Nitu Sharma
Structural Biology lab
School of Life Sciences