[gmx-users] Re[2]: why the trajectory file is not output

Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 22:14:35 CET 2009

Try to copy grompp.mdp from the working system and start the run with
the problematic one. At least we will understand where to look for
the bug.

So what is the version of your gromacs, you didn't still answer.

HY> Hi, As for the version, I can get the trajectory file when I run
HY> other cases using command"mdrun". In addition, when I run this case, the other
HY> files like "topol.tpr, ener.edr, mdout.mdp,md.log" can be output expect  the trr or xtc file.

HY> I am not sure why this happened.

gurgo>> When I use the command "mdrun"to simulate the CG DNA model, I found that  all the  files are output expect the trajectory file. I
gurgo>> will list
gurgo>> some parts of my mdp.file