[gmx-users] Re: solution molecules cannot be set by mdrun after neutralization

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 1 13:30:05 CEST 2009

Stefano Meliga wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> The energy minimization with conjugate gradient integrator still gives
> me two warnings of the type:
>
> t = 0.011 ps: Water molecule starting at atom 28122 can not be settled.
> Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep.

OK I checked the code, and reporting a timestep is erroneous. Apologies
for my misleading advice earlier. I filed a bugzilla about the message.
It likely should read "Step 11: Water molecule..."

Nonetheless, the water at around 28122 may have had a serious problem
that is worth checking out, lest something break later on in the simulation.

Mark