[gmx-users] problem regarding removal of water from final simulation system.

nitu sharma sharmanitu35 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:19:01 CEST 2009

Dear all

 I have done successfully simulation of membrane protein , but after that to
visualise my final model clearly I have to remove water molecules from my
system (protein+lipid+water).

But  I have no Idea about the which command I should use to do this even it
doesn't mentioned in justin,s tutorial also to make final pdb after
simulation.

So can anyone suggest me  how to remove water form my final simulation
system to make final pdb of only protein and lipid molecule?

If anyone can help me I willbe really thankful for him/her.

Nitu Sharma.
Jawaherlal Nehru University
New Delhi , India.