[gmx-users] problem regarding removal of water from final simulation system.

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 11 07:22:15 CEST 2009

Two ways:

1 - turn them off with the visualisation software you are using, only
display the protein and lipid

2 - use editconf and the appropriate index groups

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.