[gmx-users] programmes to have in double precision besides mdrun_d

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:57:19 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I usually create only mdrun_d (double precision), although I am not a
hard user, however, doing some usage lately, I caught asking me if
'grompp' should be double too, and then what else.

So, is there any reason for others programme to go double besides
mdrun? If so, which programmes one would suggest, why?

Many thanks in advance.

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.