[gmx-users] make install 'only suffix append binaries'

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:16:44 CEST 2009

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your reply. Indeed, reading more about Fink I
can see several alternative.

For now I guess I got a good solution. I have a package called
'gromacs-all' which installs gromacs single and double and now I want
to make too with mpi, but first I need to solve a problem with openmpi
in my Fink here.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.