[gmx-users] non squares box

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Sun Jun 21 13:33:49 CEST 2009

Omer Markovitch wrote:
> Thanks.
> I am not sure how this addresses my problem. I am getting "broken"
> structure at the end of the MD (in confout.gro),

Well, you didn't say you were doing MD. I (and presumably Tsjerk)
thought you were converting your output from editconf. In such a case,
Tserk's suggestion lets you tile some boxes together to see how things
are (not) working. Your results will also depend on the contents of your
editconf -f file.gro. I suggest you copy and paste your actual commands
in future :-)

Mark