[gmx-users] pullx.xvg Meaning of output?

ilona.baldus at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de ilona.baldus at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jun 23 14:39:48 CEST 2009

Dear Berk,

Thanks for the quick reply. That leads me to my next questions:
*I used the whole N and C residues for pulling. Is there any way of
reconstructing the values for the single atoms? Or do you recommend
only to pull N and C in the first place?
*What does the reference group actually do? Can I simply leave it out?
Does it influence pulling?  What would be a good reference group? A
random backbone atom from the middle of the protein?

I'm looking forward to your reply. Thank you very much in advance.

Best wishes, Ilona