[gmx-users] pullx.xvg Meaning of output?

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:59:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

Everything depends on what you want to accomplish, which you
do not write.
I don't see why you would want to look at single atoms.
Since you pull on COM's, only the COM coordinates are relevant.
If you want to look at single atoms, simply store them in the xtc file.

If you have only two groups, there is no physical difference between
the reference group and  the first pull group. They are simply two
groups between which the distance is calculated and the forces act.
If you used an absolute reference, 0Z is the absolute reference coordinate,
not the coordinate of a group.

Berk