[gmx-users] Parameters for -Si-Si- chains?

Semen Esilevsky yesint4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 15:06:58 CEST 2009

ThanksTsjerk, Google is definitely our best friend :) However, digging for parameters and testing the funny mixed force field is not justified in this case - the project is small as well as the amount of financing :) So, I whould be very grateful if somebody could point me to the ready-to-use -Si-Si- GROMACS topologies (if they exists of course).