[gmx-users] find with which mpi library /environment gromacs was compiled

Claus Valka lastexile7gr at yahoo.de
Tue May 5 17:04:46 CEST 2009

Hello,I have a cluster with gromacs compiled. I would like to know which parallel environment I'm using. The version of operating system I use is centos version 5.1. When I open qmon and see the parallel environments that I have at my disposal I can see:lammpimpichorteI do know every command that I typed in order to compile gromacs. First I installed fftw library and then among the various options I compiled  gromacs with --enable-mpi option. Yet I cannot make out from these informations which parallel environment I'm using. Could I somehow find out which one is it?I suppose from centos info that I'm using openmpi libraries which are the default, so mpi it is for gromacs as well? Thank you,Nikos