[gmx-users] Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

Zhanglin Ni zlni at u.washington.edu
Mon May 11 07:36:35 CEST 2009

Dear all,
when I run position-restrained simulation (total 15000steps). when it
reached 740 steps
 Step 741  Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

Step 742  Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

Step 743  Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

Step 744  Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

Step 745  Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

Step 746  Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

Step 747  Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

Step 748  Warning: Pressure scaling more than 1%.

I knew the error was shown in the Gromacs websites. But after I read those,
I still donot know how to solve it. any one give some clue. Thanks
Johnny