[gmx-users] shift function for vdwtype and density

Yanmei Song ysong30 at asu.edu
Tue May 19 01:21:45 CEST 2009

Dear Justin:

Yes. Before I do the water+polymer, I did both the bulk systems separately.
The density of TIP5P I mentioned earlier is the results for pure water bulk
system. My concern is that if it is reasonable that the property of the
system changes with different mdp conditions? Since when I did the bulk
water and bulk polymer system, I found the densities change with different
cutoff and vdwtype conditions. Is this a artifact? Or the larger cutoff, the
more accurate result we can get?