[gmx-users] Failing installation with --enable-mpi option

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu May 21 08:55:57 CEST 2009

Bhanu wrote:
> Dear Justin, could you please write what environmental changes you
> made to MPICC.. I tried to alter the profile, but it is rejecting all
> of them..

mpicc is only one theory for the problem, as I explain deep in the
thread Justin linked. Try configuring without --enable-mpi to test
Justin's theory. You providing us with more information about your
system and OS would help us diagnose.

Also, you should spend your time installing the latest GROMACS, not one
from months ago.

Mark