[gmx-users] Re: Re: Unexplained crashes with Gromacs-4.0 & Neighbor Searching

Inon Sharony InonShar at TAU.ac.IL
Thu May 28 15:31:46 CEST 2009

I dumbed down the system (molecule) to keep the potential pitfalls to a minimum. One of the three atoms is just a deadweight (molecular weight 9999999.9) . Could this be the problem? If so, how? I'll try simulating a lighter molecule to see if that takes care of it.
Though this is "a commonly-reported problem", so far I failed in finding past reference to it in the archives -- at least I can't differentiate my problem with the one you reported, and another instance which turned out to be because the protein topology was completely out of order (from the Hydrogen at home people).

Inon.