[gmx-users] gmx user

pawan raghav pwnrghv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 09:06:35 CET 2009

Dear all,

I am a new user of GROMACS and suffering from severe problem about
fftw-3.2.2 installation. Actually I have installed cygwin on windows XP with
gcc, gdb, and make packages rest all are leaved default. Now when I have
used configure command then it would give last line as

config.status: executing libtool commands

then returned back to my current working directory, after that when used
make command it gives an error i.e.

../libtool: line 111: CDPATH: command not found
libtool: Version mismatch error. This is libtool 2.2.6 Debian-2.2.6a-4 but
the
> libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from an older release.
> libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool 2.2.6
> libtool: and run autoconf again.
> make[2]: *** [align.lo] Error 63
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/fftw-3.2.2/kernel
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/fftw-3.2.2/'
> make: *** [all] Error 2

So friends I will be very thankful if anybody help me.

with regards
--
Pawan Kumar Raghav