[gmx-users] EM with inflategro

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:15:44 CET 2009

I did the catting of lipid.gro and protein.gro and named it as system.gro
and then I inflated DSPC using INFLATEGRO script command and also I am using
the default value of 14A for cut off distance. So I don't have much idea
that after inflating the whole system if I run the EM then protein and lipid
should minimize.

LINCS warning originates from the very first step as I my stepsize is 1000
and dt=.03 (provided by MARTINI) and LINCS says that there are 22
inconsistent shifts and the maximum force is at atom 3373 which is
8.153704e+04. Do you have any idea?

Sunny