[gmx-users] Hello

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Nov 3 15:26:31 CET 2009

pawan raghav wrote:
> I am attaching the config file which is generated on my system by using
> fftw-2.1.5. Please notify me where is the mistake.

For future reference, ZIP archives can be inconvenient for some users (we use
primarily Mac and Linux systems).  There is no need to zip up a log file, just
paste its text in the message.

That said, there is nothing useful in the attached file.  You earlier said there
were problematic messages when you ran "make."  The output is from
configuration.  If you want help, you have to provide the right information.  I
asked about the exact error messages, taken from terminal output (or a log file,
if you are saving one) that occur during compilation (the "make" step).  There
may not be anything wrong; your last message said that GROMACS compiled without
a problem, so I don't fully understand what your question or concern is.

> Pawan Kumar Raghav

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar