[gmx-users] Re: trjcat -demux problem

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Nov 3 16:24:12 CET 2009

Please keep all correspondence on the gmx-users list.  I do not advertise myself
as a private help service, and furthermore, you always stand a better chance at
getting a response by posting to the list.

Is this the post you're referring to?

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2008-December/038719.html

It's always best to refer directly to the thread you read.

What version of Gromacs are you using?  I seem to recall that the quoted error
came up in 3.3.3, but not in the 4.0.x series.  I never actually solved the
above problem; my issue was with version 4.0.2, and it ended up being my own
fault for using an improper command :)

-Justin

Jianhui Tian wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> I found your post on gromacs mailing list when I searched for the
> "trjcat -demux" problem.
>
> I had the same problem as you had before:
>
> Fatal error:
> Demuxing the same replica 4 twice at time 30.000002
>
> Unfortunately, I didn't find any successful hit to solve it on the
> mailing list.
> Could you please share with me how to solve the problem if you have
> solved it?
> Thank you very much.
>
> Jianhui

Justin A. Lemkul