[gmx-users] Is anyone also using lammps?s

Peng Yi pengyi at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 4 15:17:43 CET 2009

Hi, Ran,

Do you mean the simulation I used here for testing purpose?  That is
not long, maybe a few hours.  But my research will require simulations
for days.  If I will not use PME, do I still need a fftw?

-Peng