[gmx-users] ull code with defined negative relative displacements

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 16 07:45:32 CET 2009

Thank you very much Berk,

I'm not trying to be argumentative for arguments sake, but I just
can't see how exactly one would make pull_geometry=direction work in
this way. Although I think that I have shown the evidence for this in
my posts, if I am wrong here then clearly I misunderstand something
that is pretty important and, as such, I am keen to stick with this
thread.

If you have the time to post the entire pull-code portion of the .mdp
options for a pull_geometry=direction run to harmonically restrain
group 1 at a position of 1 nm more negative z in reference to group 0
then I will do the testing for that setup.

Nevertheless, I realize that you are very busy and may have more
pressing priorities.

Thank you for all of your time sticking with this thread for so long,
Chris.

Hi,

I would still say pull_geometry=direction would be the easiest
solution for this case,
but pull_geometry=position will probably do the same thing.

Berk