[gmx-users] ull code with defined negative relative displacements

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:57:16 CET 2009

Hi,

I would also like to be sure that everything works as I have intended it.
So I guess the following input should work:
pull                     = umbrella
pull_geometry            = direction
pull_dim                 = N N Y
pull_start               = no
pull_ngroups             = 1
pull_group0              = group0
pull_group1              = group1
pull_init1               = 1.0
pull_rate1               = 0
pull_k1                  = 500.0
pull_vec1                = 0 0 1
pull_init1 = -1.0

You can also make vec1 -1 and init1 1, but note that also f and dX in the pull output
files will then change sign.

Berk