[gmx-users] Adding ions

Andrea Muntean andreamuntean at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:25:49 CET 2009

The problem I was facing earlier: in the force field files (I am ussing
ffG53a6) the ions are named NA+, CL-, for example, so with capital letters.
Genion will add to the topology the ions named by default Na or Cl, unless
you use the options -pname and/or -nname to name the ions. I do so and I
have no mismatch of ionsname in different files. I hope this helps.

Regards
Andrea