[gmx-users] Disulfide bridge formation between A and B state

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:51:27 CET 2009

Hi,

I would say that it is very uncommon to form a bond during free energy calculations.

To make this work easily we would need to introduce a pair interaction with all parameters explicit
that can be perturbed.

For the moment you should be able to get it to work using tabulated bonded interactions.
The only thing that is not supported through that are soft-core interactions, but I guess
those will not be necessary for 1-4 interactions.

Berk