[gmx-users] error in converting charmm to gromacs

Chanchal chanchal.kar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:12:26 CET 2009

Hi Mark,
   I need  36 because I am working with carbohydrate (mannose).  Here is the
link for 36:
http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/CHARMM_ff_params.html
Plese look at this file:
toppar_carbo_jul_2009.tgz<http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/download.php?filename=CHARMM_ff_params_files/toppar_carbo_jul_2009.tgz>

It would be very helpful to me if you can fix the scripts accordingly.
Thanks
Chanchal