[gmx-users] error in converting charmm to gromacs

Chanchal chanchal.kar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 17:13:56 CET 2009

Hi Mark,
    I changed the capitalized words (CUTNB, CTOFNB, CTONNB, EPS, E14FAC,
WMIN) to lower case in the file par_all36_carb.prm and now when I executed
the command ./convert_charmm_to_gromacs.pl par_all36_carb.prm then I got no
error msg. When I created a topology file, I found that the 5th column
corresponding to dihedraltype is 9. But I guess it should be either 1 or 3.
I also found that the columns in ffcharmm*.itp are not aligned. Could this
be the reason?
Thanks
Chanchal