[gmx-users] RMSD Vs Residue no by Grace

Itamar Kass itamar.kass at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 03:50:54 CET 2009

Hi,

RMSD is given at a specific time, so you can ran g_rms for each residue
(create index file witha specific residue in) and then take the RMSD of each
residue at time T and plot it.

But I think you should look into g_rmsf, this might fit you better, although
it calculate the fluctuations rather that the distance.

Best,
Itamar