[gmx-users] trjconv -pbc cluster with rhombic dodecahedron box

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 30 14:18:42 CET 2009

Hi Daniel, what Tsjerk has suggested is really the only way to go
here. If your cluster is not whole in the first frame, you can do it
this way:

1. use trjconv -pbc cluster to make your cluster whole in a frame near
the start of your trajectory. If the first frame enters the infinite
loop, then try the second frame, etc.

2. Make a new .tpr based on this clustered .gro

3. run trjconv -pbc nojump

Chris.