[gmx-users] What version of cmake is required to compile v4.5b2 for GPUs?

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Wed Aug 4 14:29:31 CEST 2010

Hi Chris,

Though I'm repeating myself, for the sake of not leaving this post
unanaswered (btw reposts should be avoided as much as possible!):

First of all, as Rossen said, the <=2.6.4 is a typo, it was meant to
be >=2.6.4, it _should_ work with 2.8.0 (I took the FindCUDA.cmake
script from the 2.8 cmake sources :), but...

icc is _not_ supported by CUDA, AFAIR some people reported getting it
work but only in some very limited special cases.

Could you try with gcc and see if it works? Please get back to us if it doesn't!

Cheers,
--
Szilárd