[gmx-users] Segmentation fault in g_hbond

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Sat Dec 18 21:19:31 CET 2010

Erik Marklund skrev 2010-12-18 21.15:
> leila karami skrev 2010-12-18 16.52:
>> Dear Erik
>>
>> there are several hb->per->pHist in gmx_hbond.c.
>>
>> please say me exactly in which part of the gmx_hbond.c file
>> if-statement should be placed?
>>

>> If I install gromacs 4.5.2 or 4.5.3, is there not this problem
>> (segmentation fault)?
Sorry, forgot to answer this one.

I could have a look, but so could you. I would *think* that 4.5.3 is ok
in this respect. If you checkout the release-4-5-patches from
git.gromacs.org you're definitely safe.

>> --
>> Leila Karami
>> Ph.D. student of Physical Chemistry
>> K.N. Toosi University of Technology
>> Theoretical Physical Chemistry Group
>>
> As I said: "There's a call to clearPshift in do_merge which causes a
> segfault". Theres only one call to clearPshift in do_merge as far as I
> can remember.

Erik Marklund, PhD student
Husargatan 3, Box 596,    75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:    +46 18 471 4537        fax: +46 18 511 755
erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se/