[gmx-users] Re: QMMM cpmd

Christian Seifert cseifert at bph.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jun 1 17:28:36 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

Orca is quite ok (but scalability is not comparable with CPMD). Two mpi
versions should be no problem. I have several mpis running here...

@all: Is there an Orca support in 4.0.7 or do one has to use some latest
git stuff?

I never tried semi-empiric (mopac) and as far a I know the other QM
programs do not scale that good.

Greets,
Christian

--