[gmx-users] constraints bond length vari by 10%

Sebastian Waltz sebastian.waltz at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 18 09:20:05 CEST 2010

I don't who does not get it right. My constraints work and
it does change when I comment out the constraints. I put
the constraints right there they write it in the
Documentation. I do not even include water.itp. My question
is how I can constrain the bonds more rigid. And for this I
would like to know what does the shake_tol means.

Thanks