[gmx-users] Anisotropic pressure control

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Mon Mar 1 01:11:06 CET 2010

Why is it that what you have run with xy rigid and z couple not correct?  Fluctuating box volume is exactly what you would expect to get, and do get, with pressure coupling.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167