[gmx-users] Problems with parallel run

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 20:18:41 CET 2010

Hi Oliver

Thanks very much. Sorry about the other two e-mails that was a mistake,
I had checked the list after I sent the first one and it wasn't on so I
thought it wasn't received. I was reading many of those posts today and
did realise that there were problems with mpich-1.2.x but they seemed to
be for earlier versions of gromacs and it was on this point that I was
unsure.
Thanks anyway for providing some insight on the matter.

Cheers

Gavin