[gmx-users] Turn-off water optimisation

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 12:09:02 CET 2010

Hi,

You don't want to mess with the topology, you will be simulating a quit different
system when you turn off constraints. Also Gromacs does not optimize based
on names, since the name might not say anything about the molecule.
I don't know what effect of what optimizations you want to test,
but setting the environment variable GMX_NO_SOLV_OPT will turn off
the special inner-loops for water.

Berk