[gmx-users] simulating several proteins

Cristiano De Michele cristiano.demichele at roma1.infn.it
Wed Mar 10 16:37:14 CET 2010

ok but after I generated two .gro files using genconf (or editconf I
guess)
containing two identical proteins in different positions/orientations
how can I concatenate these two files in order to supply a unique .gro
file to grompp?

thanks Cristiano

Il giorno 10/mar/10, alle ore 16:27, Mark Abraham ha scritto:

> [...]

Cristiano De Michele, Ph.D.
Department of Physics                             Tel.  :  +390649913524
University of Rome  "La Sapienza"        Fax  :  +39064463158
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 2
I-00185 Roma - Italy
homepage: http://pacci.phys.uniroma1.it/
------
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."